REGISTERED BEHAVIOR TECHNICIAN / BEHAVIOR TECHNICIAN
Thrive Early Learning Center is hiring enthusiastic individuals looking to work with young children on the autism spectrum! We are searching for individuals that are interested in part time work at our brand new, beautifully designed space in Warrensville Heights.
Experience/interest working with children with autism or related developmental disabilities is highly preferred as well as a background in education, preschool education, special education or psychology.
Thrive Early Learning Center is devoted to comprehensive care of children with specialized learning needs. At Thrive, cutting edge practices meet sound science. Guided by our passion and driven by results, Thrive provides meaningful educational experiences for our littlest learners.
Play. Learn. Discover. THRIVE
* high school diploma
* must pass BCI/FBI background checks
* must be able to lift 35lbs independently; 50lbs with a partner
* must be able to sit on the ground/low to the ground (12-18inches) for long durations of time
* reliable/strong attendance
* strong technology skills in order to use electronic data collection system
* must be comfortable with toilet training protocols
* must follow all health guidelines as ordered by the Governor/Local Health Departments
* Follow expert care plans for educational and behavioral instruction under the supervision of a BCBA
* Daily data collection
* Strong interpersonal skills, including communicating with colleagues, parents and caregivers
* Attends mandatory trainings and meetings when needed
Registered Behavior Technician / Behavior Analyst supervision will be provided at no cost to employees
Monday – Thursday schedule 16-26 hours per week available
Friday sessions to be scheduled in advance
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.00 per hour
Employees are required to wear a face covering at all times when working directly with students. Additional COVID procedures will be covered at the time of interview or in advance of the interview at the request of the candidate.