Our Early Childhood Program services children at a variety of ages & stages. We have two primary center-based programs to meet each child’s needs. Our Early Intervention program is for children ages 18 months up to 3 years of age and offers shorter therapy sessions and is available 2 or 3 days per week. Children ages 3 – 6 years are best suited for our preschool / pre-k / kindergarten program which is scheduled 4 days per week in both half and full day options. All of our related services (speech & OT) are provided during the school day. Choose one of our flexible scheduling options that best meets your little one’s needs!
- Early Intervention:
- Monday / Wednesday: 9-11:00am
- Monday / Tuesday / Wednesday: 9-11:00am
- Pre-School / Pre-Kindergarten / Kindergarten:
- Monday – Thursday morning sessions: 9-12:00pm
- Monday – Thursday afternoon sessions: 12:30-3:30pm
- FULL DAY Pre-School / Pre-Kindergarten / Kindergarten:
- Monday – Thursday: 9-3:30pm
Thrive has a team of related service experts ready to provide therapy for your child as early as 18 months of age. We provide diagnostical speech and occupational therapy assessments to determine needed goal areas prior to beginning weekly therapy sessions, and have options for weekly therapy that fits your family’s schedule. Options for sessions include:
RECURRING THERAPY SESSIONS
- 30 minute sessions (recommended twice weekly) or 1 hour session
- payment due at time of session
Family First Fridays
Offered twice monthly on Fridays, between 9am -12pm.
Choose to schedule: 1 hour working session or 1 hour program review